Sunday, February 13, 2011

TooUnknown

Remarkably remarkable
A glowing Glow
From the darkened shadows I'd roam
I'd roam for a chance to be alone
Alone for a chance to keep unknown

I see the Glow by day
And by day I want to want and I want to stay
For now the heart for the Glow has grown and grown
My mind enters light, no longer wanting the unknown

It is what I'd like to desire
But it is hung up high, high on a high wire
It's happy sparkle crinkles my eyes
Enlightens my spirit and turns my insides

I turn and turn only to turn some more
So much I about scream for this heart-filled cup to pour
If poured it could put me back, hidden to hide to not show
If poured it perhaps may brighten the shine of the glowing Glow
But here I'll stand to stand, still a bit too unknown...

No comments:

Post a Comment