Friday, February 18, 2011

CrushMe


There's a time and place
To crush me.
Please at this time
Don't crush me

Hold up my throat 
With revisions of the future.
Crushing is inevitably a descent
To nothing more than pitiful

Live the life once loved.
Try to breathe 
The breaths once took
And now try for more

Lay down your arms.
Show at the slightest
A discrete mercy undertaking
But no, show nothing

Climb climb climb 
But I could never reach the top
Not with the strings of my master.
Fake my motions

Quench my thirst
Only to not fill me up.
Hold your words
But keep me spewing

What absorbed me intently.
What held me from breaking
Like pieces played young
Like the ones you crumbled

Untamed eyes engulfed
By this violent river.
Starting the flow's rapid stream
But only to always return merciless

Complete my dissatisfaction
At the sight of your being.
Don't rush from this silence
Now I wait for it...
Crush me


No comments:

Post a Comment